Hey, I’m Nick Forest. Actually this is the English translation of my Romanian name which is Nicusor Dumbrava. You can call me Nick.
I have a Computer Science degree with more than 15 years experience in Computing, 10 years in System & Network Administration, 6 in building websites with WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress, 3 years in Social Media. My first business site was for a taxicab, in 2003. My first SEO project was for a company that sells solid wooden doors. And, back in 2006, after a year of work, it got up on the first page in Google Search, for the main keyword. Patience and perseverance, the safest route to Google’s highway.
Perks of using my services:
– WordPress setups and coding standards as required by WP Codex
– Responsive web design, mobile-friendly.
– SEO friendly WordPress sites
– Secure WordPress sites
– WordPress extensions updates
– Hosting and domain management
I cover various areas as follows:
– Personal blog
– Professional blog
– Freelancer website
– Business site
– eCommerce, webshop
– Presentation/Brochure website
– Non-Profit website
– Community website, BuddyPress and bbPress setups.
I have a hosting reseller account so I’m experienced with various webmaster tools. My cPanel services includes:
– Create email accounts, forwarders, autoresponders
– Create FTP user accounts
– Create MySQL databases and users (phpMyAdmin)
– Full cPanel Backups
– Adding, changing, redirect and parking domains.
– Migration (move site from one domain/host to another)
My WordPress package includes:
– WordPress Setups (Single and MultiSite)
– WordPress Site Migrations
– WordPress Diagnostics
– Import WordPress theme demo content
– Custom WordPress templates
– Branding themes (change colors and logo)
– Create Contact and Custom Forms
– Configuring Sidebars and Widgets with specific visibility (per page)
– Configuring Permalinks
– Must Have (or provided list of) Plugins for essential functionality: Formidable Pro, CodeStyling Localization, Regenerate Thumbnails, Widget Logic/Context, Subscribe To Comments and more.
– Password protect directories
Maintenance and Deployment services:
– WordPress platform, themes and plugin updates
– WordPress full Backups (Database and Files)
– WordPress database cleanup and optimization
– Move WordPress site from one server/domain to another
– Move from WordPress Com to Self-Hosted WordPress ORG
– Check and fix broken links.
Security and Hardening WordPress:
– Disable Directory Browsing
– Disabling the WordPress File Editor
– Protect .htaccess file
– Protect wp-config php configuration file
– Protect /wp-content/ folder
– Block include-only files
– Restrict access to the wp-admin area by IP/Host
– Ban specific IPs
– Disable Hotlinking
– Security Plugins used as needed: Ultimate Security Checker, WordPress Simple Firewall, Sucuri Security, Limit Login Attempts, Login LockDown, Lockdown WP Admin, iThemes Security/Better WP Security, WordPress File Monitor Plus, Restricted Site Access, More Privacy Options, Wordfence Security, BulletProof Security, Acunetix WP Security.
– Setup Google Analytics and Webmaster Tool
– Improve Crawler accessibility with robots TXT, meta robots and permanent redirects
– Create and submit XML sitemaps to inform the search engines about URLs that are available for crawling
– On-page optimization and targeting keywords: use short descriptive page titles, relevant H1-H6 headlines tags, avoiding overuse of keywords in content/body text
– keep uniquely valuable content, proper page/post slugs and anchor text for internal and external URLs, image title, filename, captions/surrounding text and alt attribute, meta description for making the pages more visible and appealing in search engines
– Assign pages for potential keyword targets
– Internal linking: build information hierarchy, easy navigation for users and link juice to empower the rankings of landing pages
– URL structure: categories, tags and custom taxonomies are reflected in Permalinks/URLs
– Ensure site is loading properly in different web browsers and screen resolutions
– Call to actions located in prominent positions
– Links to important pages from the main navigation areas, sidebars and homepage
– Improving typographic readability and legibility
– Claiming authorship, connecting the author to content
– Fixing duplicate content issues (canonical links)
– Creating effective user-friendly 404 error page that keeps visitors on site
– Decreasing page load time to increase conversions
– Adding social media sharing buttons.
I can help you step into WP so that you can use it to its true value.